About Standard Industrial
Our high standards were first set in 1972 when Bryce Brumm’s grandfather, Jim Jones, bought Standard Auto Parts in Logansport Indiana to provide parts for his stone quarry business. Over the next 40 years, the business expanded into 5 locations and gained a reputation of providing quality parts and outstanding customer service. Bryce saw a need for the same type of service in the manufacturing industry and in 2004 started Standard Industrial. Since that time, Standard has grown into a leader in wholesale distribution and now offers full line metal fabrication services. Standard currently serves manufactures in the automotive, trailer, woodworking and RV industry.
- We strive to bring glory to God in our words and actions.
- We strive to treat everyone with respect.
- We provide great value to our customers through hard work, commitment, and attention to detail.
- We provide great service to our customers through honest and reliable actions.
- We equip our employees with the tools and training needed to be safe and efficient at their jobs.
- We encourage employee creativity and resourcefulness.
- We encourage community involvement by volunteering time, talents, and resources.
- We highly value the importance of family.
We are commited to providing the best customer service and the absolute best products for our clients...
President Bryce Brumm
To provide products and solutions to help businesses achieve greater profitability while staying true to our Core Values.
Our Brand Purpose
Right Product, Right Price, Right Time
Our Brand Promise
Be our customer’s most valued business partner.
Our Brand Strategy
Meet Our Team